Sunday, August 18, 2013

New Heights

Women lie about a lot of things. We lie about our age, our weight, our number of sexual partners, and what we really ate for dinner last night. Most of our stupid white lies are harmless. Unless of course you say you say you weigh 110 and really it's 175, but that's a whole other story. 

Men on the other hand, lie about things like their penis size, their height, and how many times a day they masterbate. It's cool to say you are 5'8 when you are really 5'7 and a half, cause really, who knows the difference?  But when you put on your profile that you are 5'10 and when I meet you for a date you are actually 5'5, I'm probably going to be a little annoyed. 

See, I wear a lot of high heels, and midgets aren't really my thing. So when you put info on your profile, it may be easy to lie and put up pics from 5 (or even 10) years ago - if you actually have no intention of meeting anyone.  But if you bite the bullet and take me out on a date, you better look like your pics, and be the height you say. I'm not getting you a booster seat at the restaurant, or bringing you a step stool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment