Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hidden Agenda

Sometimes I like to go out on dates with potential weirdos just for the stories. I mean that is really the only reason people date anymore right? So I start texting with this one guy and he actually doesn't seem like a weirdo at all. Good job in the medical field, owns a condo, and looks pretty clean cut. After a few days of texting we decide to meet up sometime next week. 

Last night, I get an alert on my phone that this kid is on Voxer (an app you should download if you haven't already). It displays his first and last name. Score. While I usually get their full names before a date - you don't want to ask too soon for fear of looking like a stalker. I take this opportunity to stalk him on Facebook. His cover photo is of 2 hairy old cats, and his profile pic is a selfie - with some creepy eye stare going on. As I scroll through the rest of his profile and cover photos, I find these:



So, umm what? Hanging babies? Scary gross child? Is this guy for real? Is he a serial murderer? Child rapist? I don't care who you are, you don't put these kind of pics as your Facebook profile unless you have some serious issues. Think it's safe to say I won't be meeting him for a drink unless I want to end up in a trunk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment