Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Train Wreck of the Day 7/25/13

So what do these youngins call Thursdays now - throw back Thursday? Well here's one for you! This guy could throw me back and forth any day of the week. With an ass like that how could I not give him my number. We start chatting and I quickly learn that he is the guy from the commercial - "I pick things up and I put them down."  Fine, just sit there and look pretty. 


He gives me his last name, and naturally after some research, I find his Instagram. Every picture is of his body and no head. Every. Single. One. About 86 to be exact. Here's a sneak peek, and I could go on for days. Gotta give him a high 5 on that body. His ego and face are another story. He's what we call a double bagger. I wear one on my head just in case the one on his head falls off. 



No comments:

Post a Comment